Who's Who Art Club International

Who's Who Art Club International
Artiste Membre

mardi 27 avril 2021

Samuel Morse

 27 avril 1791 - 02 avril 1872

Ce qui me rapproche de Samuel Morse :


« Every child has a dream, to pursue the dream is in every child's hand to make it a reality. One's invention is another's tool... »

La peinture

  


« Education without religion is in danger of substituting wild theories for the simple commonsense rules of Christianity ».


« I have no wish to be remembered as a painter, for I never was a painter; my idea of that profession was perhaps too exalted; I may say, is too exalted. I leave it to others more worthy to fill the niches of art ».


« Science and art are not opposed ».



How To Write Your Name In Morse Code
 

Ils sont nés un 27 avril : Xavier de Langlais (1906), Robert Dhéry (1921), Vladimir Fédorovski (1950), Patrick Stump (1984), …  

Ils nous ont quittés un 27 avril : Gerrit van Honthorst (1659), Alexandre Scriabine (1915)Rob-Vel (1991),  Olivier Messiaen (1992), Mstislav Leopoldovitch Rostropovitch (2007), Pierre-Jean Remy (2010), Micheline Dax (2014), …

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire