Who's Who Art Club International

Who's Who Art Club International
Artiste Membre

samedi 22 mai 2021

Sun Ra

22 mai 1914 - 30 mai 1993

Ce qui me rapproche de Sun Ra :

« I'm playing dark history. It's beyond black. I'm dealing with the dark things of the cosmos. » "Space is the Place" (1974)

« I'm not a minister, I'm not a philosopher, I'm not a politician, I'm in another category. »

« What I'm dealing with is so vast and great that it can't be called the truth. It's above the truth. »

« I see people as they really are from a pure point of view. »

« Music is a language, you see, a universal language. »

« The world is in such a bad condition that if they don't find what you call a redeemer, every man, woman and child on this planet will be eliminated. »

« I use music as a medium to talk to people. »

« A world is in danger, this planet is in great danger ! »

Ce portrait sera pour 

Son hommage :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire